- [x] Join teams group
- [x] post 1 question and answer two questions in random
- [x] join github with depaul email address
- [x] create private repository and name it : [First Name]-[Last Name] inside Org
- [x] Create a blog
- use HackMD
- post entry each time you work on assignment or a project
- [x] setup programming environment
- [x] install java jdk
- [x] add jdk to IDE
- [x] write fibonacci program
- [x] create assignment1 folder in repo
- [x] push project to repo
- [x] complete short course survey
- [x] complete introduction form
- [x] write blog post
I do not like the teams stuff …. why not discord? I am also not entirely sure how the GitHub stuff is being done still… where is the invite?
- I understand now 🙂 (changed after discussion in teams with professor)
I also must admit that Java is a silly language to work with 🙂
- [x] Install Java JDK
- installed 18.0
- Going to use visual studio code, I use it at work and I love it
- [x] Add JDK to IDE
Needed to install this extension pack for my existing configuration
The extension does comes with some cool stuff though I must admit …
Having problems with getting the repo to clone to my machine … Keeps saying that the repo does not exist … hmmmn ..
I just needed to delete some passwords from the keychain access on my Mac!
… but now it broke the note taking system on my computer … -sigh-
I guess trying to use two different GitHub accounts on one machine is not fun…. hours later …. I found a hacky way of doing it… very annoying…
Got rid of one of my accounts … this became a pain in the ass
FINALLY GOT MY SYSTEM BACK TO WORKING … wow….
Back at it , took a day break from everything…
Wrote fib program and had no problem with my IDE setup.
Pushed the program and added a README to main page 🙂